martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

My Single Friend


My Single Friend

I'm going to describe one of my best friends. She's sixteen years old, she lives in Cervás and by now, she's a single girl. I appreciate her very much and that's why I want to find a good guy to be her boyfriend.

Her appearance: She's tall and slim. She's olive-skinned and although she's very pretty, her face is a little square. She has got wavy brown hair and I like her green hazel eyes. Besides her mouth is small with full lips. Like most teenagers she loves clothes very much and her style uses to be usual.

Her personality: By nature she's quite hardworking, intelligent and funny, though sometimes she's anxious. She's also very kind with her friends and family and you can always trust her. She's friendly but, some days she's a bit rude in the morning, afterwards she behaves as usual.

In this photo she's riding a horse
On one hand she likes doing sport, especially running. At the same time, she likes reading, listening to music, riding a horse, and meeting friends; and the other hand she doesn't like studying, cooking and cleaning the house.

The thing I like most about my friend is that she always cheers you and she tries helping everybody.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello, What is your name?

    I asked some questions to help a friend, would you like to answer them?

    1- Do you like play videogames?
    2- Do you like the thin guys?
    3- Do you like guys who are honest

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Juan, I´m Lidia and I answer your questions:
      She doesn´t really enjoy playing video games, but she likes honest and thin guys.

      Eliminar
  2. Do you like football?
    Which is your favourite team?
    What is your favourite tipe of music?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. She loves football and her favourite team is Deportivo. She likes all type of music in general.

      Eliminar

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...