martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

My Single Friend

MY SINGLE FRIEND


I'm going to describe you a very good friend. I won't tell you his name. He is a boy, single and I'm looking for a girl for him.

I will describe his physical appearance:
He is 15 years old, but he will be 16 the next month. He is taller than me, and his physical condition is very good. He has got light brown hair, blue eyes and an oval face. He dressed very well, he likes wearing jeans and jackets.

His personality:
He is very hard-working, he doesn't like studing but he gets very good qualifications, he is very friendly and sociable. Sometimes he´s a little stingy, because he likes saving. He rarely gets angry, but everybody gets angry sometimes.

In his free time he likes playing sports, he likes running and football. He trains in the "Galicia de Mugardos" and when he can, he goes to the gym. He likes meet friends and he plays video games. He doesn't like reading books and going to shopping.

I wish he falls in love so I'm looking for a intelligent and honest girl for him. If I find this girl and she loves him, I will be happy.
This photo shows my friend playing football.

4 comentarios:

  1. (2)Hello! I'm Marta Rumbo and I want to ask you some questions about your friend.
    Does he like to listen to music?
    What is his favourite food?
    what things are more important for Raul in a girl?

    I hope your answer soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. María wants to know:
    -Does he study?
    -What type of music does he like?
    -Does he like go to the cinema?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm Andrea and Lili17 wants to know you:
    What's your favorite hobby?
    Do you like going to the beach?
    Are you a jealous person?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lidia: Carol wants to know...
    What is the first thing do you look in a person?
    How many days do you visit the gym?
    What do you do with your friends?

    ResponderEliminar

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...