miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

My Single Friend

My Single Friend By Jonathan 


I am going to talk about one of my bests friends and also my cousin. I think that he needs a girlfriend, so I will try it.

He is fifteen years old and she lives in Mugardos. He has a short stature, black hair, and green or brown eyes. This boy is an incredibly person, he is a cheerful and a friendly guy. 

In her free time, he likes to meet with friends, see the Galicia of Mugardos footbal club or use the mobile phone. Also, he loves to listen to music.

For this guy, I need a girl who understands him and respects him

My cousin and I at the Bernabeu


2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is his favourite football team Real Madrid FC?
    Does he like playing football?
    Is he a happy person?

    ResponderEliminar

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...