lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

My single friend by Jesús



MY BEST FRIEND'S DESCRIPTION



I'm going to introduce one of my best friends. I appreciate him very much and for this reason I want to find him a girlfriend.

He is medium height. He also has brown eyes and short spiky black hair. Unlike most teenagers, he doesn't worry very much about fashion and clothes. He wears all the time t-shirt, tracksuit and trainers.

By nature, he is very hard-working with the things that he likes. He is very creative and he dreams about finishing bachillerato. His hobbies are fishing, going on boat trips and watching TV.

But he also has defects. He is very carefree: he doesn't study very much. Besides he is absent-minded.

He is very gentle and kind: he always worries about his friends and everyone know him because he is very famous. 

I hope that he finds a girlfriend.


MY FRIEND'S HAIR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...