domingo, 8 de octubre de 2017

My friend


My friend


   I met Martín when I was eight because of our parents. Since that day, our friendship has grown a lot until we can trust and make jokes to each other.
   Nowadays, I think he needs to find a special person. My friend says that he doesn´t need girlfriend/boyfriend, but I do not think the same. I think he needs a person who can change his life.
   My friend is very kind and he worries about his friends and his future. Usually, he´s quite and shy with the people, but I know that when he´s with someone who trusts and knows, he can be an amazing person. He likes a lot watching films and series, it´s one of his hobbies. The films my friend likes the most are superheroes films. Other hobbies he has are watching football, playing viedogames and meeting friends (normally for having dinner outside or for watching a film).
   My friend´s got brown eyes and short, brown, straight hair. His skin is flesh-coloured and often wears informal clothes like trousers, trainers and plaid shirts. My friend isn´t very tall nor small, he´s medium-sized.
   Please, be that special person, I think he needs it and you would make me a great favour.   
   
   


8 comentarios:

  1. (1)Hello! I'm Marta Rumbo and I'm looking for a perfect boy to my single friend, so I need to ask you some questions about your friend.
    What types of things does Martin hate?
    Is he a student or a worker?
    What would Martín like to be in the future?

    I hope your answer soon

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Martin hates being joked or people who is unpunctual in anything. Now, he's studying Bachiller in IES Mugardos preparing himself to be an informatic

      Eliminar
  2. Hi! I'm Noa Martínez and I think that your friend is the perfect person to one of my best friends.
    What is his favourite film?
    Is he funny or bored?
    Does he like play football?
    Answer me soon please!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. His favourite film is «2012», it is a science fiction film. He's usually funny, but he sometimes feels quiet, so he could be something bored. But I always have a good time with him. Martin prefers watching a football match instead of playing it. But if he plays with friends or special people, he won't have problem playing football.
      I hope Martin can meet your friend

      Eliminar
  3. Marta wants to know:
    -What does he want to work at?
    -Does he like spending time with family?
    -Does he like going to the beach?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Martin wants to be an informatic in the future. Yes, Martin likes spending time with family. He likes going to the beach, but he prefers going out and have a walk with friends, or playing videogames.

      Eliminar
  4. Fran Anido wants to know:
    -Does he like music?
    -Does he like watching films?
    -Do you like going out to have dinner?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. He likes listening every kind of music, except rap or reggaeton music. He hates them a lot. He loves watching films like superheroes films or science fiction films. He also likes comedy movies. Going out to have dinner with friends is one of the things Martin likes to do.
      I hope Martin and your friend could meet one day

      Eliminar

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...