lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

My best friend

MY FRIEND RIGOBERTO


I always make friends easily but my best friend is Rigoberto he has been my best friend  since we were 3, I can´t imagine my life without him.

Rigoberto is a very beatiful and sumptuous guy, he is smaller than me and has short curly brown hair and big blue eyes. He don´t usually  dressing in the latest, actually he always wear tracksuit.

Rigoberto is pretty outgoing and sociable but  he is actually nervous too, his biggest dram is become a famous football player and earn a lot o money,I think he will get it because he is very good.

Rigoberto also has his ahortcomings he never goes on time to his dates, he is talkong all the time and don´t hear you.

He is a nice person who will do whatever he can do to help his friends and he is also energetic

The thing i like most about Rigoberto is that he is intelligent and reliable and he likes to hang out with his friends
In this image we can see Rigoberto in his last football match playing against Numancia de Ares

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY BEST FRIEND

Her name is Gregoria. She´s 16 years old. Gregoria is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes, her hair is blond and she´s thin. She´s very o...